Purging behaviors and comorbidity as predictive factors of quality of life in anorexia nervosa
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 445–450, December 2004
How to Cite
González-Pinto, A., Inmaculada, F., Cristina, R., de Corres Blanca, F., Sonsoles, E., Fernando, R. and Purificacion, L. (2004), Purging behaviors and comorbidity as predictive factors of quality of life in anorexia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 36: 445–450. doi: 10.1002/eat.20058
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!