Two-year prospective study of personality disorders in adults with longstanding eating disorders
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 112–118, March 2005
How to Cite
Rø, Ø., Martinsen, E. W., Hoffart, A. and Rosenvinge, J. (2005), Two-year prospective study of personality disorders in adults with longstanding eating disorders. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 37: 112–118. doi: 10.1002/eat.20083
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!