A community-based training program for eating disorders and its contribution to a provincial network of specialized services
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Special Issue: Special Issue on Anorexia Nervosa
Volume 37, Issue S1, pages S35–S40, 2005
How to Cite
McVey, G. L., Davis, R., Kaplan, A. S., Katzman, D. K., Pinhas, L., Geist, R., Heinmaa, M. and Forsyth, G. (2005), A community-based training program for eating disorders and its contribution to a provincial network of specialized services. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 37: S35–S40. doi: 10.1002/eat.20114
- Issue online: 25 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!