Parenting concerns of women with histories of eating disorders
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Special Issue: Special Issue on Anorexia Nervosa
Volume 37, Issue S1, pages S77–S79, 2005
How to Cite
Mazzeo, S. E., Zucker, N. L., Gerke, C. K., Mitchell, K. S. and Bulik, C. M. (2005), Parenting concerns of women with histories of eating disorders. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 37: S77–S79. doi: 10.1002/eat.20121
- Issue online: 25 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2004
- 3American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. 4th edn. Washington, DC: Author; 1994.
- 5Parenting by patients with eating disorders: experiences with a mother-child group. Eat Disord 1997;5:5., .
- 17Genetic and biological risk factors for eating disorders. In: ThompsonJ, editor. Handbook of eating disorders and obesity. New York: Wiley; 2004. p 3..
- 22The influence of parental eating disorders on young children: implications of recent research for some clinical interventions. Eat Disord J Treat Prevent 1996;4:139., .