Binge eating and self-esteem predict body image dissatisfaction among obese men and women seeking bariatric surgery
Article first published online: 26 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 347–351, May 2005
How to Cite
Grilo, C. M., Masheb, R. M., Brody, M., Burke-Martindale, C. H. and Rothschild, B. S. (2005), Binge eating and self-esteem predict body image dissatisfaction among obese men and women seeking bariatric surgery. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 37: 347–351. doi: 10.1002/eat.20130
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!