From genes to treatment response: New research into the psychobiology of anorexia nervosa
Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Special Issue: Special Issue on Anorexia Nervosa
Volume 37, Issue S1, pages S87–S89, 2005
How to Cite
Kaplan, A. S. (2005), From genes to treatment response: New research into the psychobiology of anorexia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 37: S87–S89. doi: 10.1002/eat.20134
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!