Advanced anorexia nervosa, associated with pneumomediastinum, pneumothorax, and soft-tissue emphysema without Esophageal lesion
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 281–284, November 2005
How to Cite
Danzer, G., Mulzer, J., Weber, G., Lembke, A., Kocalevent, R. and Klapp, B. F. (2005), Advanced anorexia nervosa, associated with pneumomediastinum, pneumothorax, and soft-tissue emphysema without Esophageal lesion. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 38: 281–284. doi: 10.1002/eat.20172
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!