Parents' reports of the body shape and feeding habits of 36-month-old children: An investigation of gender differences
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 228–235, November 2005
How to Cite
Holm-Denoma, J. M., Lewinsohn, P. M., Gau, J. M., Joiner, T. E., Striegel-Moore, R. and Otamendi, A. (2005), Parents' reports of the body shape and feeding habits of 36-month-old children: An investigation of gender differences. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 38: 228–235. doi: 10.1002/eat.20180
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!