Help seeking and barriers to treatment in a community sample of Mexican American and European American women with eating disorders
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 154–161, March 2006
How to Cite
Cachelin, F. M. and Striegel-Moore, R. H. (2006), Help seeking and barriers to treatment in a community sample of Mexican American and European American women with eating disorders. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 39: 154–161. doi: 10.1002/eat.20213
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!