The current article is based on Erin L. Moss's BSc honors research project, which was completed under the supervision of Kristin M. von Ranson.
An experimental investigation of recruitment bias in eating pathology research†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 256–259, April 2006
How to Cite
Moss, E. L. and von Ranson, K. M. (2006), An experimental investigation of recruitment bias in eating pathology research. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 39: 256–259. doi: 10.1002/eat.20230
Portions of the current article were presented at the International Conference on Eating Disorders in Montreal, Quebec, April 27–30, 2005, and at the Eating Disorders Research Society meeting in Toronto, Ontario, September 29–October 1, 2005.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!