Associations among postpartum depression, eating disorders, and perfectionism in a population-based sample of adult women
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 202–211, April 2006
How to Cite
Mazzeo, S. E., Slof-Op't Landt, M. C.T., Jones, I., Mitchell, K., Kendler, K. S., Neale, M. C., Aggen, S. H. and Bulik, C. M. (2006), Associations among postpartum depression, eating disorders, and perfectionism in a population-based sample of adult women. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 39: 202–211. doi: 10.1002/eat.20243
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH-068520-02, MH-01553
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!