Associations among postpartum depression, eating disorders, and perfectionism in a population-based sample of adult women
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 202–211, April 2006
How to Cite
Mazzeo, S. E., Slof-Op't Landt, M. C.T., Jones, I., Mitchell, K., Kendler, K. S., Neale, M. C., Aggen, S. H. and Bulik, C. M. (2006), Associations among postpartum depression, eating disorders, and perfectionism in a population-based sample of adult women. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 39: 202–211. doi: 10.1002/eat.20243
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH-068520-02, MH-01553
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!