The meaning of self-starvation: Qualitative study of patients' perception of anorexia nervosa
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 556–564, November 2006
How to Cite
Nordbø, R. H. S., Espeset, E. M. S., Gulliksen, K. S., Skårderud, F. and Holte, A. (2006), The meaning of self-starvation: Qualitative study of patients' perception of anorexia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 39: 556–564. doi: 10.1002/eat.20276
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2005
- Health and Rehabilitation Foundation via the Norwegian Council for Mental Health
- Norwegian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!