Should night eating syndrome be included in the DSM?
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 544–549, November 2006
How to Cite
Striegel-Moore, R. H., Franko, D. L., May, A., Ach, E., Thompson, D. and Hook, J. M. (2006), Should night eating syndrome be included in the DSM?. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 39: 544–549. doi: 10.1002/eat.20302
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2006
- The National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. Grant Number: HL/DK71122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!