Role of therapeutic alliance in family therapy for adolescent anorexia nervosa
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 677–684, December 2006
How to Cite
Pereira, T., Lock, J. and Oggins, J. (2006), Role of therapeutic alliance in family therapy for adolescent anorexia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 39: 677–684. doi: 10.1002/eat.20303
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: K08 MH1457, K24 MH074467
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!