A comparison of energy intake and food selection during laboratory binge eating episodes in obese women with and without a binge eating disorder diagnosis
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 67–71, January 2007
How to Cite
Raymond, N. C., Bartholome, L. T., Lee, S. S., Peterson, R. E. and Raatz, S. K. (2007), A comparison of energy intake and food selection during laboratory binge eating episodes in obese women with and without a binge eating disorder diagnosis. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 40: 67–71. doi: 10.1002/eat.20312
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2006
- 1American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th ed. Washington, DC: Author, 1994.
- 12Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-IV Axis I Disorders. Patient Edition (SCID-P), Version 2. New York: New York State Psychiatric Institute, Biometrics Research, 1995., , , .
- 13The Eating Disorder Examination. New York: The Guilford Press, 1993.,
- 14Nutritionist IV Diet Analysis [IM] [software program]. San Bruno, CA: First Data Bank, N-Squared Computing, The Hearst Corporation; 1999.