Time trends in the incidence of eating disorders: A primary care study in The Netherlands
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 565–569, November 2006
How to Cite
van Son, G. E., van Hoeken, D., Bartelds, A. I. M., van Furth, E. F. and Hoek, H. W. (2006), Time trends in the incidence of eating disorders: A primary care study in The Netherlands. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 39: 565–569. doi: 10.1002/eat.20316
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2006
- Dutch Ministry of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!