Symptom severity in obese women with binge eating disorder as a function of smoking history
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 77–81, January 2007
How to Cite
White, M. A. and Grilo, C. M. (2007), Symptom severity in obese women with binge eating disorder as a function of smoking history. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 40: 77–81. doi: 10.1002/eat.20334
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 DK49587, K24 DK070052, K23 DK071646
- 1National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse. Food for Thought: Substance Abuse and Eating Disorders. New York: Columbia University, 2003.
- 11Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-IV Axis I Disorders—Patient Version (SCID-I/P, Version 2.0). New York: NY State Psychiatric Institute, 1996., , , .
- 12The eating disorder examination. In: FairburnCG, WilsonGT, editors. Binge Eating: Nature, Assessment, and Treatment, 12th ed. New York: Guilford Press; 1993, pp. 317–360., .
- 17Beck Depression Inventory—Second Edition Manual. San Antonio, TX: The Psychological Corporation, 1996., , .
- 18Conceiving the Self. New York: Basic Books, 1979..