Cross-ethnic differences in eating disorder symptoms and related distress
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 156–164, March 2007
How to Cite
Franko, D. L., Becker, A. E., Thomas, J. J. and Herzog, D. B. (2007), Cross-ethnic differences in eating disorder symptoms and related distress. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 40: 156–164. doi: 10.1002/eat.20341
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2006
- Harvard Eating Disorders Center (HEDC)
- Screening for Mental Health (SMH; formerly The National Mental Illness Screening Project)
- Eli Lilly and Company
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!