Portions of the present data were presented at the Eighth New York International Conference on Eating Disorders, New York, NY, April, 1998.
What's driving the binge in binge eating disorder?: A prospective examination of precursors and consequences†
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 195–203, April 2007
How to Cite
Stein, R. I., Kenardy, J., Wiseman, C. V., Dounchis, J. Z., Arnow, B. A. and Wilfley, D. E. (2007), What's driving the binge in binge eating disorder?: A prospective examination of precursors and consequences. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 40: 195–203. doi: 10.1002/eat.20352
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2006
- National Institutes of Health and by Weight Watchers Foundation, Inc. Grant Number: #5R29 MH51384-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!