Understanding the link between body checking cognitions and behaviors: The role of social physique anxiety
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 241–246, April 2007
How to Cite
Haase, A. M., Mountford, V. and Waller, G. (2007), Understanding the link between body checking cognitions and behaviors: The role of social physique anxiety. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 40: 241–246. doi: 10.1002/eat.20356
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!