Disclaimer: The authors of this report are responsible for its content. Statements in the report should not be construed as endorsement by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services of a particular drug, device, test, treatment, or other clinical service.
Special Section Article
Anorexia nervosa treatment: A systematic review of randomized controlled trials†
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 310–320, May 2007
How to Cite
Bulik, C. M., Berkman, N. D., Brownley, K. A., Sedway, J. A. and Lohr, K. N. (2007), Anorexia nervosa treatment: A systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 40: 310–320. doi: 10.1002/eat.20367
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2007
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: 290-02-0016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!