Ethnic-racial differences in feelings of embarrassment associated with binge eating and fear of losing control
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 454–459, July 2007
How to Cite
Bennett, S. and Dodge, T. (2007), Ethnic-racial differences in feelings of embarrassment associated with binge eating and fear of losing control. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 40: 454–459. doi: 10.1002/eat.20374
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!