Sections of this paper were presented at the International Academy of Eating Disorders Conference in Barcelona, June 7–10, 2006.
Health service utilization for eating disorders: Findings from a community-based study†
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 399–408, July 2007
How to Cite
Mond, J. M., Hay, P. J., Rodgers, B. and Owen, C. (2007), Health service utilization for eating disorders: Findings from a community-based study. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 40: 399–408. doi: 10.1002/eat.20382
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2007
- The Canberra Hospital
- ACT Health and Community Care and by ACT Mental Health
- NHMAC Public Health Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!