Presented in part at the 2006 International Conference on Eating Disorders, Barcelona, Spain, June 7th–10th, 2006.
Patterns of menstrual disturbance in eating disorders†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 424–434, July 2007
How to Cite
Poyastro Pinheiro, A., Thornton, L. M., Plotonicov, K. H., Tozzi, F., Klump, K. L., Berrettini, W. H., Brandt, H., Crawford, S., Crow, S., Fichter, M. M., Goldman, D., Halmi, K. A., Johnson, C., Kaplan, A. S., Keel, P., LaVia, M., Mitchell, J., Rotondo, A., Strober, M., Treasure, J., Blake Woodside, D., Von Holle, A., Hamer, R., Kaye, W. H. and Bulik, C. M. (2007), Patterns of menstrual disturbance in eating disorders. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 40: 424–434. doi: 10.1002/eat.20388
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: MH 66117
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Cientifico e Tecnologico (CNPQ), Brazil. Grant Number: 201093-2004/9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!