Parts of this manuscript were presented at the 10th Annual Meeting of the Eating Disorders Research Society, Toronto, Canada, September 29–October 1, 2005.
Prevalence and utility of DSM-IV eating disorder diagnostic criteria among youth†
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 409–417, July 2007
How to Cite
Ackard, D. M., Fulkerson, J. A. and Neumark-Sztainer, D. (2007), Prevalence and utility of DSM-IV eating disorder diagnostic criteria among youth. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 40: 409–417. doi: 10.1002/eat.20389
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2007
- Maternal and Child Health Bureau (Title V, Social Security Act). Grant Number: R40 MC 00319
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- Department of Health and Human Services
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!