Binge antecedents in bulimic syndromes: An examination of dissociation and negative affect
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 531–536, September 2007
How to Cite
Engelberg, M. J., Steiger, H., Gauvin, L. and Wonderlich, S. A. (2007), Binge antecedents in bulimic syndromes: An examination of dissociation and negative affect. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 40: 531–536. doi: 10.1002/eat.20399
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2007
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research. Grant Number: MA 15368
- Fonds pour la Formation de Chercheurs et l'Aide à la Recherche. Grant Numbers: 990411, 67990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!