Maintenance of binge eating through negative mood: A naturalistic comparison of binge eating disorder and bulimia nervosa
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 521–530, September 2007
How to Cite
Hilbert, A. and Tuschen-Caffier, B. (2007), Maintenance of binge eating through negative mood: A naturalistic comparison of binge eating disorder and bulimia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 40: 521–530. doi: 10.1002/eat.20401
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2007
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: Tu 78/3-1
- German Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 01GP0491
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!