Prevalence and correlates of eating disorders in Latinos in the United States
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Special Issue: International Journal of Eating Disorders Special Supplement on Diagnosis and Classification
Volume 40, Issue S3, pages S15–S21, November 2007
How to Cite
Alegria, M., Woo, M., Cao, Z., Torres, M., Meng, X.-l. and Striegel-Moore, R. (2007), Prevalence and correlates of eating disorders in Latinos in the United States. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 40: S15–S21. doi: 10.1002/eat.20406
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2007
- 11Challenging the Myth of the Golden Girl: Ethnicity and Eating Disorders. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association, 2001., .
- 16Who Counts? The Politics of Census-taking in Contemporary America. New York: Russell Sage Foundation, 1999., .
- 17United States General Accounting Office. Decennial Census: Overview of Historical Census Issues: GAO/GGD. Washington, DC: United States General Accounting Office, 1998.
- 22Assessing psychiatric impairment in primary care with the Sheehan Disability Scale. Int J Psychiatry Med 1977; 27: 93–105., , , , .
- 23A nonlinear hierarchical model for estimating prevalence rates with small samples. In: ASA Proceedings of the Joint Statistical Meetings, 2004. Alexandria, VA: American Statistical Association, 2004, pp. 110–120., , , .
- 24Chi-squared tests for contingency tables. In: SkinnerCJ,HoltD,SmithTMF, editors. Analysis of Complex Surveys. New York, NY: Wiley, 1989, pp. 89–114., .
- 25Introduction to Variance Estimation. New York: Springer-Verlag, 1985..
- 26StataCorp. Stata Statistical Software Release 8.2. College Station, TX: Stata Corporation, 2004.