Portions of this work were presented at the 2005 International Conference on Eating Disorders, Montreal, Canada.
The use of multiple purging methods as an indicator of eating disorder severity†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 515–520, September 2007
How to Cite
Edler, C., Haedt, A. A. and Keel, P. K. (2007), The use of multiple purging methods as an indicator of eating disorder severity. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 40: 515–520. doi: 10.1002/eat.20416
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2007
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: R03 MH61320, R01 MH61836
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!