Comparison of face-to-face and internet interventions for body image and eating problems in adult women: An RCT
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 692–704, December 2007
How to Cite
Paxton, S. J., McLean, S. A., Gollings, E. K., Faulkner, C. and Wertheim, E. H. (2007), Comparison of face-to-face and internet interventions for body image and eating problems in adult women: An RCT. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 40: 692–704. doi: 10.1002/eat.20446
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2007
- Australian Rotary Health Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!