State self-esteem ratings in women with bulimia nervosa and bulimia nervosa in remission
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 159–163, March 2008
How to Cite
Daley, K. A., Jimerson, D. C., Heatherton, T. F., Metzger, E. D. and Wolfe, B. E. (2008), State self-esteem ratings in women with bulimia nervosa and bulimia nervosa in remission. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 41: 159–163. doi: 10.1002/eat.20447
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2007
- USPHS. Grant Numbers: R01 MH45466, R01 MH057395
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: RR01032
- Bernice S. Weisman Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!