Workgroup for Classification of Eating Disorders in Children and Adolescents (WCEDCA): Bravender T, Bryant-Waugh R, Herzog D, Katzman D, Kreipe RD, Lask B, Le Grange D, Lock J, Loeb K, Madden S, Nicholls D, O'Toole J, Pinhas L, Rome E, Sokol-Burger M, Wallen U, Zucker N.
Classification of child and adolescent eating disturbances
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Special Issue: International Journal of Eating Disorders Special Supplement on Diagnosis and Classification
Volume 40, Issue S3, pages S117–S122, November 2007
How to Cite
(2007), Classification of child and adolescent eating disturbances. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 40: S117–S122. doi: 10.1002/eat.20458
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2007
- 3American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 3rd ed. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association, 1980.
- 14American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th ed. Washington, D.C.: American Psychiatric Association; 1994.
- 17American Academy of Pediatrics Committee on Adolescents, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Committee on Adolescent Health. Menstruation in girls and adolescents: Using the menstrual cycle as a vital sign. Pediatrics 2006; 118: 2245–2250.
- 18Center of Disease Control. CDC Growth Charts for the United States: Development and Methods. Atlanta, GA: Center for Disease Control; 2002.
- 23World Health Organization. International Classification of Diseases. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 2005.
- 24Overview of eating disorders. In: LaskB,Bryant-WaughR, editors. Eating Disorders in Childhood and Adolescence3rd ed. Hove, UK: Routledge, 2007, pp 35–50., .
- 26Selective eating: Symptom disorder or normal variant? Clin Child Psychol Psychiatry 2001; 6: 257–270., , .
- 34The pervasive refusal syndrom: Learned helplessness and hopelessness. Clin Child Psychol Psychiatry 1996; 1: 121–132., .