Part of this work has been presented as a poster in the International Conference of Eating Disorders of the Academy for Eating Disorders, in June 2006 in Barcelona, Spain.
Expressed emotion in eating disorders assessed via self-report: An examination of factors associated with expressed emotion in carers of people with anorexia nervosa in comparison to control families†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 37–46, January 2008
How to Cite
Kyriacou, O., Treasure, J. and Schmidt, U. (2008), Expressed emotion in eating disorders assessed via self-report: An examination of factors associated with expressed emotion in carers of people with anorexia nervosa in comparison to control families. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 41: 37–46. doi: 10.1002/eat.20469
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2007
- Nina Jackson fellowship by Research Into Eating Disorders in association with the Psychiatry Research Trust, UK. Grant Number: 284286
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!