A DRD4/BDNF gene–gene interaction associated with maximum BMI in women with bulimia nervosa
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 22–28, January 2008
How to Cite
Kaplan, A. S., Levitan, R. D., Yilmaz, Z., Davis, C., Tharmalingam, S. and Kennedy, J. L. (2008), A DRD4/BDNF gene–gene interaction associated with maximum BMI in women with bulimia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 41: 22–28. doi: 10.1002/eat.20474
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!