Results of this study were presented, in part, at the Sixteenth Meeting of the World Psychiatric Association, November 11, 2004, Florence, Italy.
A critical evaluation of the efficacy of self-help interventions for the treatment of bulimia nervosa and binge-eating disorder†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 97–112, March 2008
How to Cite
Sysko, R. and Walsh, B. T. (2008), A critical evaluation of the efficacy of self-help interventions for the treatment of bulimia nervosa and binge-eating disorder. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 41: 97–112. doi: 10.1002/eat.20475
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2007
- NIDDK. Grant Number: DK53635
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!