Results of this study were presented, in part, at the Sixteenth Meeting of the World Psychiatric Association, November 11, 2004, Florence, Italy.
A critical evaluation of the efficacy of self-help interventions for the treatment of bulimia nervosa and binge-eating disorder†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 97–112, March 2008
How to Cite
Sysko, R. and Walsh, B. T. (2008), A critical evaluation of the efficacy of self-help interventions for the treatment of bulimia nervosa and binge-eating disorder. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 41: 97–112. doi: 10.1002/eat.20475
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2007
- NIDDK. Grant Number: DK53635
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!