Familiality and heritability of binge eating disorder: Results of a case-control family study and a twin study
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 174–179, March 2008
How to Cite
Javaras, K. N., Laird, N. M., Reichborn-Kjennerud, T., Bulik, C. M., Pope, H. G. and Hudson, J. I. (2008), Familiality and heritability of binge eating disorder: Results of a case-control family study and a twin study. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 41: 174–179. doi: 10.1002/eat.20484
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2007
- 6American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th ed. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Press, 1994.
- 7Structured Clinical Interview for Axis I DSM-IV Disorders. New York: New York State Psychiatric Institute, 2001., , , .
- 10Methodology for Genetic Studies of Twins and Families. Dordrecht: Kluwer, 1992., .
- 11Fundamentals of Genetic Epidemiology. New York: Oxford University Press, Chapter 7, 1993., , .
- 12Multivariate logistic regression for familial aggregation of two disorders: I. Development of models and methods. Am J Epidemiol 2001; 153: 501–505., , .
- 13Family environment and psychiatric history in women with binge-eating disorder and obese controls. Behav Change 1997; 14: 106–112., .