Personality pathology and substance abuse in eating disorders: A longitudinal study
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 203–208, April 2008
How to Cite
Thompson-Brenner, H., Eddy, K. T., Franko, D. L., Dorer, D., Vashchenko, M. and Herzog, D. B. (2008), Personality pathology and substance abuse in eating disorders: A longitudinal study. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 41: 203–208. doi: 10.1002/eat.20489
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2007
- National Institute of Drug Abuse. Grant Number: R03 DA015414-01A1
- National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: R03 AA 13614-0198
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: 5R01 MH 38333 05, K23 MH071641-01A2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!