Presented at the 2007 International Conference on Eating Disorders, Baltimore, Maryland, US, May 2-5 2007.
An empirical study of the typology of bulimic symptoms in young Portuguese women†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 251–258, April 2008
How to Cite
Pinheiro, A. P., Bulik, C. M., Sullivan, P. F. and Machado, P. P. P. (2008), An empirical study of the typology of bulimic symptoms in young Portuguese women. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 41: 251–258. doi: 10.1002/eat.20497
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2007
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia/Foundation for Science and Technology, Portugal. Grant Numbers: FCT/POCTI/33252/PSI/2000, POCI/PSI/56433/2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!