Association of 5-HTT gene polymorphism, platelet MAO activity, and drive for thinness in a population-based sample of adolescent girls
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 399–404, July 2008
How to Cite
Akkermann, K., Paaver, M., Nordquist, N., Oreland, L. and Harro, J. (2008), Association of 5-HTT gene polymorphism, platelet MAO activity, and drive for thinness in a population-based sample of adolescent girls. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 41: 399–404. doi: 10.1002/eat.20516
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2007
- Estonian Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Numbers: 0182643, 0942706
- Estonian Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 6932, 6788
- Swedish Science Foundation and the AFA insurance company
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!