In-depth mental health evaluation of a community sample of nonreferred infants with feeding difficulties
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 513–519, September 2008
How to Cite
Maldonado-Duran, J. M., Fonagy, P., Helmig, L., Millhuff, C., Moody, C., Rosen, L. and VanSickle, G. (2008), In-depth mental health evaluation of a community sample of nonreferred infants with feeding difficulties. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 41: 513–519. doi: 10.1002/eat.20538
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2008
- Gerber Foundation to the Menninger Clinic's Child and Family Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!