Long-term course of binge eating disorder and bulimia nervosa: Relevance for nosology and diagnostic criteria
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 577–586, November 2008
How to Cite
Fichter, M. M., Quadflieg, N. and Hedlund, S. (2008), Long-term course of binge eating disorder and bulimia nervosa: Relevance for nosology and diagnostic criteria. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 41: 577–586. doi: 10.1002/eat.20539
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2008
- German Federal Department Education, Research and Technology. Grant Number: FKZ 0702623-8
- Wilhelm Sander Foundation. Grant Number: 1991.004.2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!