Eating attitudes and weight concerns in female low birth weight adolescents
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 573–575, September 2008
How to Cite
Blond, A. I., Feldman, J. F., Lorenz, J. M. and Whitaker, A. H. (2008), Eating attitudes and weight concerns in female low birth weight adolescents. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 41: 573–575. doi: 10.1002/eat.20543
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2008
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01 MH57514-05
- March of Dimes (AHW). Grant Number: 12-FY03-46
- NOVO Nordisk
- The Augustinus Foundation
- The Knud Hojgaard Foundation
- The Oticon Foundation
- The Denmark-America Foundation (AIB)
- National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Stroke (Nigel Paneth, MD, MPH, who provided the birth data used in this study). Grant Number: R01 NS20713
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!