Increased creatinine kinase and rhabdomyolysis in anorexia nervosa
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 766–767, December 2008
How to Cite
Walder, A. and Baumann, P. (2008), Increased creatinine kinase and rhabdomyolysis in anorexia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 41: 766–767. doi: 10.1002/eat.20548
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!