Revisiting differences in individuals with bulimia nervosa with and without a history of anorexia nervosa: Eating pathology, personality, and maltreatment
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 697–704, December 2008
How to Cite
Bardone-Cone, A. M., Maldonado, C. R., Crosby, R. D., Mitchell, J. E., Wonderlich, S. A., Joiner, T. E., Crow, S. J., Peterson, C. B., Klein, M. H. and le Grange, D. (2008), Revisiting differences in individuals with bulimia nervosa with and without a history of anorexia nervosa: Eating pathology, personality, and maltreatment. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 41: 697–704. doi: 10.1002/eat.20567
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2008
- NIH and a University of Missouri Research Council Grant. Grant Numbers: 1 R01-MH/DK58820, 1 R01-DK61973, 1 R01-MH59100, 1 R01-MH66287, P30-DK50456, K02-MH65919, 1 R01-MH59234
- John Simon Guggenheim Foundation
- Walden W. and Jean Young Shaw Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!