Birth outcomes in women with eating disorders in the Norwegian Mother and Child cohort study (MoBa)
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 9–18, January 2009
How to Cite
Bulik, C. M., Von Holle, A., Siega-Riz, A. M., Torgersen, L., Lie, K. K., Hamer, R. M., Berg, C. K., Sullivan, P. and Reichborn-Kjennerud, T. (2009), Birth outcomes in women with eating disorders in the Norwegian Mother and Child cohort study (MoBa). Int. J. Eat. Disord., 42: 9–18. doi: 10.1002/eat.20578
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HD047186, ES85433, NS047537
- Norwegian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: 15191/S10
- Norwegian Research Council/FUGE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!