This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
A prospective study of loss of control eating for body weight gain in children at high risk for adult obesity†
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 26–30, January 2009
How to Cite
Tanofsky-Kraff, M., Yanovski, S. Z., Schvey, N. A., Olsen, C. H., Gustafson, J. and Yanovski, J. A. (2009), A prospective study of loss of control eating for body weight gain in children at high risk for adult obesity. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 42: 26–30. doi: 10.1002/eat.20580
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2008
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: Z01-HD-00641
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!