Maintenance treatment for anorexia nervosa: A comparison of cognitive behavior therapy and treatment as usual
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 202–207, April 2009
How to Cite
Carter, J. C., McFarlane, T. L., Bewell, C., Olmsted, M. P., Woodside, D. B., Kaplan, A. S. and Crosby, R. D. (2009), Maintenance treatment for anorexia nervosa: A comparison of cognitive behavior therapy and treatment as usual. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 42: 202–207. doi: 10.1002/eat.20591
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2008
- The Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Numbers: MOP-44041, MH060271
- The National Institutes of Health
- The Ontario Mental Health Foundation
- 10The Eating Disorder Examination, in Binge Eating: Nature, Assessment, and Treatment. FairburnCG,WilsonGT, editors. New York: Guilford Press, 1993, pp. 317–360., .
- 11Manual for Eating Disorder Inventory (EDI). Odessa, FL: Psychological Assessment Resources, Inc., 1984., .
- 12BDI-II,Beck Depression Inventory: Manual. San Antonio, TX: Psychological Corp., 1996., , .
- 13Conceiving the Self. New York: Basic Books, 1979..
- 14Analysis of Survival Data. London,New York: Chapman and Hall, 1984., .