The effects of social relationships and acceptance on disturbed eating attitudes in elite adolescent female athletes: The mediating role of physical self-perceptions
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 65–71, January 2010
How to Cite
Scoffier, S., Maïano, C. and d'Arripe- Longueville, F. (2010), The effects of social relationships and acceptance on disturbed eating attitudes in elite adolescent female athletes: The mediating role of physical self-perceptions. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 43: 65–71. doi: 10.1002/eat.20597
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2008
- University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!