Affective lability and impulsivity in a clinical sample of women with bulimia nervosa: The role of affect in severely dysregulated behavior
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 259–266, April 2009
How to Cite
Anestis, M. D., Peterson, C. B., Bardone-Cone, A. M., Klein, M. H., Mitchell, J. E., Crosby, R. D., Wonderlich, S. A., Crow, S. J., le Grange, D. and Joiner, T. E. (2009), Affective lability and impulsivity in a clinical sample of women with bulimia nervosa: The role of affect in severely dysregulated behavior. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 42: 259–266. doi: 10.1002/eat.20606
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!