Can we apply the dual-pathway model of overeating to a population of weight-preoccupied overweight women?
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 244–252, April 2009
How to Cite
Gagnon-Girouard, M.-P., Bégin, C., Provencher, V., Tremblay, A., Boivin, S. and Lemieux, S. (2009), Can we apply the dual-pathway model of overeating to a population of weight-preoccupied overweight women?. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 42: 244–252. doi: 10.1002/eat.20614
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!